Quick Bio

Hi all!

I’m Becca, a sophomore at William and Mary. I am currently working towards a double major in Environmental Policy and English. Eventually I hope to use these majors to pursue a career in some form of public outreach for a conservation/animal protection organization. This is the first class that I am taking in the Business School, but I am very excited at the chance to study real-world sustainability practices!

In my free time you will likely find me watching movies (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Hot Fuzz, and Inception are among my favorites) or reading like your typical English major. I am also a huge animal lover, which is what led to my interest in conservation, and will excitedly stop to pet any and all dogs that I come across. Back home (in Northern Virginia) I have a nine-year-old labradoodle and at school I foster a kitten named Snuffles (if anybody is looking to adopt a cat please let me know, he is absolutely lovely!).

All in all, I am really excited to be a part of this class and am looking forward to exploring the topic and working through the projects this semester!

*